Hormone Therapy in Bradenton – Is It Right for You?
The symptoms of menopause can be intense.
Hormone therapy in Bradenton has been used for years to help lessen or even eliminate these symptoms. Unfortunately, synthetic hormones have proven side effects.
Does that mean women simply need to deal with intense symptoms? Absolutely not. Your Bradenton chiropractor has a solution.
BioTE® Treatments: Natural Hormone Therapy in Bradenton
As you get older, your hormone levels start to drop. Such a phenomenon isn’t limited to women going through menopause, though. Others can experience hormone imbalances throughout their lives because of:
- Medical conditions that impact the endocrine system
Dr. David S. Zamikoff believes everyone dealing with hormonal shifts can find relief with natural BioTE® treatments, a form of hormone therapy in Bradenton.
BioTE® is a brand of bioidentical hormones (compounds that are similar to the hormones your body makes) made from natural ingredients, such as wild yams and soy. These ingredients contain diosgenin, a chemical that increases the production of estrogen and dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA). Increasing these hormones can provide balance, which can lessen symptoms, like:
- Painful, heavy, irregular menstruation
- Hot flashes
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Breast tenderness
- Changes in blood pressure
- Irritability, anxiety, depression
- Difficulty concentrating
- Blurred vision
- Low sex drive
- Blood Work: You’ll only need to get bloodwork once – prior to getting treatment
- How Long It Lasts: Three to six months depending on temperature, activity, and stress levels
- Side Effects: Everyone is unique and will react to treatment differently. Most people experience few side effects, if any at all. Some people have experienced bloating, weight gain, tiredness, headaches, mood swings, acne, or blurred vision.
Are You a Good Candidate for Natural Hormone Therapy?
The only way to find out if you’re a good candidate for BioTE® hormone therapy in Bradenton is to get your blood tested.
Once you’ve done that, your Bradenton chiropractor will evaluate the results and your symptoms. Even if you’ve had breast cancer or negative reactions to traditional hormone replacement therapy, you still may be a good candidate for BioTE® hormone therapy.
Dr. Zamikoff, who is a state and national board-certified chiropractor, will help you make the best choice for your body’s unique needs.
Interested in learning more about bioidentical hormones and how they can help you? Contact us at 941-761-4994 to schedule a consultation.